Happiness depends upon ourselves.

10/06/2006

Introduction

Well, I thing I should introduce myself :)
My name is Talinda and I´m 30. Thirty this year. Last month :) My husband says I´m finally grown-up. Actually....I don´t feel like thirty years old woman. I feel like twenty years young girl ;) Sometimes I wonder why. Maybe it´s because I´ve found my real love when I was 28. You know...He came and I just left my twenty-eight years behind. It was like I wasn´t alive until I´ve met him. He...makes me feel and act like a little girl. And that´s why I love him.
Honestly...I think these sentences don´t make sence. It´s because I´m so in love with him that I don´t know what I´m saying about him in the moment. There´s so many things I love about him and there´s a lot of thought in my mind that I´m not able to create one meaningful sentence. Do you understand me? It´s quite difficult to talk about him and at the same time think about the fact that the person I´m talking to would like to understand what I´m saying. So much I love him. And he knows that.

There´s one more human being I love more than my life. It´s my son. The most beautiful child in the world. You have no idea how happy I was when he was born. When I first saw his beautiful eyes. ..He has his daddy´s eyes :) I should stop reminiscing. I´m almost crying...

Well, it´s enough today :) Have a nice day...

Talinda

7 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Aww. That sounds nice. Happy late birthday! And your husband sounds sweet. Lol, kick him in the butt for telling your finally grown-up. Anyway, you should post a picture of you and your baby. Whats his name? I want to have a baby before I'm the age 24.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww... it`s sooo adorable what you said! I can TOTALLY understand you! I can`t really explaint how I feel when I`m with my husband either! That`s why it`s called LOVE! There`s NO beter work for that! HAHAHA

    I can understand also what you mean by loving your child. I have a 19 month old little girl and I can`t stop kissing and huging her!! LOL I think that`s not love, I would say for the childrens it`s almost... FANATIC! HAHAHAH Don`t you agree!?

    What`s your little boy`s name? How old is he? Are you with you husband for a long time?

    Just wondering! I love the colors on your page! And the picture is soooo cute! I love puppies like this!

    Take Care!
    Sweet

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This ISN'T the REAL Talinda...just another lame ass faker!!!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    How's she fake? She's talking about her husband and kid.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I have to agree with Amanda on this one! I mean, you can have the same name for different persons! I know a girl with the VERY SAME name, first and last name. It`s weird but it can happen....

    This Talinda is just saying she is married, got a little boy and she is 30, that`s all!!

    Anyways, take care all!!
    Sweet

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FAAAAKKKKE!

    And it's sooo obvious.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha, AMANDA is such a kissass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home