Happiness depends upon ourselves.

10/16/2006

Exhausting day

This day is so exhausting. I had to get up early because of my son. He didn´t wanna sleep no longer so I had to get up and devote my time to him. Usually the person who takes care about my honey when he wakes up very early is my husband but today he was sleeping long. He was so cute that I hadn´t the heart to do wake him up. So I spend the early morning with my son and then we went even with my man for a walk as well as we do almost every time we can. It´s nice sunny day today but I was soo sleepy that I wasn´t able to enjoy it. While ago we had a lunch and now my whole (little) family is sleeping. Sooooooo nice.
Well, I just wanted to share about my mood right now. I´m pretty tired and it´s only midday. I´ll go to the bed ;) Hope that in the afternoon I´ll be fit.

Talk to you later....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home