Happiness depends upon ourselves.

3/01/2007

If someone said 5 years from now....

I haven´t updated this site since November. I guess I should post something. Just to feel better :)

You know this year has been extremely good so far. I mean... a lot of amazing things are happening. My little son is turning 1 this month. I can´t believe it. The time goes by so quickly. I remember my husband worried about us cause I was supposed to give a birth earlier than I actually did. So....he was kinda anxious and then when our son was born...he was so happy. He says I gave him the best birthday gift ever. Also my husband and couple of his friends are celebrating their birthdays in March.
March is in sign of b´day parties. Wanna know what is my birthday gift for my son? I´ve bought a nice brown teddy-bear. He loves these stuff. Last week I took him and his little step-bro for a walk. We saw a little girl playing with her teddy-bear and my sweetheart started laughing and claping. When I saw him doing it I knew I have to buy something like that because he doesn´t have a real teddy-bear. It´s like... little doggie from grandma, froggie from uncle etc. So now he´ll have his first teddy-bear.

If someone said like about 5 years from now that I´ll be a happy, married mother I wouldn´t believe. Like... when my ex-boyfriend left me after 6 years of relationship I thought I´ll be alone for the rest of my life. A lonely girl with her dreams about content life. I used to do things I would never do if I had somebody who would hold me. And today? I got husband who loves me and we´re bringing up three kids. And he wants another baby. He´d like to have a babygirl. And me too. So... I can´t cut out that I´ll feel the beauty of pregnancy again. But we´re not planing anything :)

When I wrote that this year is extremely good I meant something. I didn´t write it without any reason. My sister is pregnant again and friends of ours are expecting their first daughter later this month. We´ll have so many kids around. And I hope there´ll be more :)

It´s time to go now. Got a lot of things to do today. I hope I will have a while to post something soon. Maybe a little about our birthday March parties...

6 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Talinda,

    after reading your post I figured out we have a lot in common. My daughter Annie was born also in March, she is turning 1 on March 15 and my husband´s son is turning 5 later in Spring.
    I just want to say that I totally understand when you say "the beauty of pregnancy". I absolutely want to have at least one another baby.
    I cannot wait to read your stories from b-day parties ;)
    Have a nice time

    Kristen

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Nice. Just... nice. You know Chester adopted Jaime's brother right? That means 'Bringing up four kids'. Or I would hope Draven or Jaimes borther is not being left out.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hm....

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is all so nice. =) And I am so happy about Talinda Bennington writes blog, but once I was thinking about are you really Talinda Bennington ? You know there are so many fakes on this world... But I will be so happy if you are the real Tal! =)

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think, it does not matter, if you are Talinda Bennington, or not. It's none of our business.. Btw, you are good writer..:D

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for people to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home